Never say never, right? But sorry, mom and dad, as much as I love you, this list is dedicated to the reasons we won’t be moving to AZ anytime soon:
1. I like grass … and trees.
2. I don’t play golf.
3. It’s hot, hot, hot!
4. I enjoy a change of season (I’m looking forward to the change toward spring right now though!).
5. I’m a big fan of turtleneck sweaters and hoodies.
6. Building snowmen and having snowball fights.
7. Good ol’ sledding.
8. Never been a fan of the Southwestern decor.
9. Cacti can hurt (I know from experience)!
10. Too much stucco.
11. Baseball’s season is already too long without spring training, too.
12. Time change isn’t in synch with the rest of the country.
13. How can I say it delicately? Too many old people.