Happy Valentine’s day, babe!
1. You make me laugh. Even though I often roll my eyes, you know I love it!
2. You hold me when I cry. Sometimes I just need a hug, thank you!
3. You remember [almost] everything! I need a lot of reminders …
4. You are kind to servicemen, dogs and old people. I’m always impressed when you thank a stranger in uniform for his service to our country.
5. You like to get on the floor and play with the kids. I love that you come home from work and divert the kids’ attention so that I can make dinner or just have some quiet time.
6. You put family before your job. I love that you’re home by 6 (usually earlier).
7. You work hard. You have a strong work ethic, which shows a lot of character.
8. You’re loyal. I’ll never have to question your faithfulness to me, the family, our friends or your co-workers, or God.
9. You don’t complain when the house needs to be dusted, the sink is full of dishes and there’s a ring around the tub. ‘Nuff said.
10. You appreciate my cooking, most of the time. :} And you eat it, even if you don’t care for it.
11. You sacrificed getting a dog, even though you wanted one badly, because you knew I didn’t want to have to take care of it.
12. You take out the garbage without ever being asked. It’s a little silly, but I know some wives have to nag.
13. You do a lot of things around the house, willing to learn knew things, so that we can afford to fix the place up!
And, you love me!