I was talking with my sister about her daughter, now a sophomore in high school, and her soon-to-be college venture. What a scary time for parents! Which is why, when I read about Cross Examined in a related column, it caught my eye. Did you know:
- – 75% of Christian youth leave the church after high school.
– Intellectual skepticism is one of the major reasons they walk away.
– Most Christian students are unequipped to resist rabidly anti-Christian college professors who are intent on converting their students to atheism.
– College professors are five times more likely to identify themselves as atheists than the general public.
– More than half of all college professors view evangelical Christian students unfavorably.
According to this group, which presents a dynamic interactive seminar on campuses across the country, it can be proven that Christianity is true and why it takes a lot more faith to be an atheist. Read more at http://www.crossexamined.org/.