Interview with Avery (4.5 years)
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
Saying happy words
3. What makes mom sad?
Saying bad words
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Saying jokes, singing, making silly faces
5. What was your mom like as a child?
She liked puzzles.
6. How old is your mom?
Maybe 40 (yikes!)
7. How tall is your mom?
This is a tricky one
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Type on the computer (how did she know?)
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Play with daddy (Eep!)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Uh, I don’t know. Hmmmm….
11. What is your mom really good at?
Exercising (Uh, yeah, no.)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
I do not know. (Must be because I am good at everything!)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Type on the computer
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Tacos. My favorite thing is cheese and ham. (Avery’s favs, not mine, although she seemed pretty certain about the tacos!)
15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
Doing good things like saying your sorry. (I think she misunderstood so I reworded the question but she didn’t have another answer.)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
The only one (girl) I like is Word Girl girl. (How true!)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play together, Cootie bugs, puzzles, science kit.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
I do not know! (I asked if there wasn’t ANYTHING that was the same at all? And she repeated her answer for #19!)
19. How are you and your mom different?
Charlie and I have the have the same hair, you have brown hair. :(
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She says “I love you.”
21. Where did mommy meet daddy?
(No answer. But Charlie said “outside.”)
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
With daddy. On a meeting. (She also drew a picture of us “on a meeting” so I think she means “date.”)